Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jumu'ah Mubarak!!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Alhamdulillah, Praise be to Allah...Can you believe its Friday (Jumu'ah) again! Friday is such a special day in Islam, it's the day Adam (AS) was created, on this day he entered Paradise and on this day he came out of it! This is narrated by Abu Hurairah in Muslim. This is also the day Judgement day will take place...may Allah SWT save us from the fear of that day Ameen.
Reading Surah Al-Kahf (Surah 18) on Friday is so beneficial because you will be blessed with a light from the creator between the two Jumu'ahs(that Friday & the following Friday)...Isn't that just wonderful...Alhamdulillah I've already implemented that in my life and I feel its definitely made a huge difference in my daily routines....You've got to read with pure belief and Subhanallah you will notice yourselves the change that occurs...Alhamdulillah!!
Oh yeah today during my Quran class in the Masjid there was a tiny little girl, probably about 1-2 years old, really cute & she was wearing this jean dress and she kept putting pens in her dress and they kept falling out & she kept putting them in thinking she had a pocket..it was just so cute and funny ...I can still picture her but I was just admiring her because little children are such a blessing, they are so innocent and so pure. They are so close to Allah SWT. Only learning about Islam and abiding by it has made me realise of little blessings that are around us...We have a lot to be thankful for. That little girl was really the highlight of my day, she brought such a smile to my face and made me appreciate the one who created me....With that happy note I finish my blog and make dua for myself and the Ummah of Propher Muhammad PBUH!

No comments: