Monday, March 3, 2008

Alhamdulillah!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim ,
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful .

All praise is due to Allah and Allah alone who has given me this opportunity to talk about my passion which is Islam. By joining the blog race I can talk about all the little things I'm learning on a daily basis, about my Islamic experiences, my feelings , my thoughts and maybe somebody might just benefit a TINY little bit from them..Inshallah! Blogging seems to suit me to the letter simply because many times I have wanted to share with others what I've learnt but unfortunately the most important people in my life are either too busy or they just don't want to know! Never mind...that's life!!!!!

Before I go on to share a poem I wrote a few weeks ago when I was so overwhelmed by the fact that I had been blessed with Islam I just want to thank my sis-in-law (hubby's sis) who actually made this possible for me and set this whole thing up and even gave me the name of Strongiman, although I am working on that part. Its people like her who are special and you know you can rely on them in times of need. May Allah reward her for her wonderful effort in this world and the Akhirah(hereafter) Ameen! The title of my blog For the love of God actually comes from my darling daughter who one day said to me " For the love of God mum,stop picking on me"...although that sounded sweet , it actually brought tears to my eyes......sometimes I can go on, not in the best way!!!!

I am going to end my first ever blog with a poem that I wrote in the car titled ALHAMDULILLAH! Its just basically thanking Allah SWT for every thing he has blessed me with.....we can NEVER thank him enough.

Alhamdulillah for the moment that I wake

Oh Allah forgive me for all the mistakes that I make

Alhamdulillah for the blessing of Islam

Oh Allah fill my heart with peace and calm

Alhamdulillah for the steps that I take

Oh Allah let these steps be only for your sake

Alhamdulillah for my beating heart

Oh Allah when my soul is taken do not let it be ripped apart

Alhamdulillah for every part of me

Oh Allah make me remember you constantly

Alhamdulillah for my family and friends

Oh Allah bless us all with good ends

Alhamdulillah for making me just me

Oh Allah it is your blessed face that I long to see..
ALHAMDULILLAH, ALHAMDULILLAH, ALHAMDULILLAH (Praise be to Allah)

So I have now finally come to the end ....May Allah accept it from me, we have to make sure that everything we do is ONLY for the sake of the creator and only then we shall succeed in this world and the next.









No comments: